From Intrannuity Merchant Services
Atlas (iCharge) is a processing and file/message exchange module of iSolutions. It handles communications with different service providers, using provider specific protocols and abstracts provider-specific details for other modules. This enables a merchant, for example, to switch its processing from one credit card processor to another with absolute transparency.
Features provided by the module:
- Real-time (retail) credit card and ACH (eCheck) processing
- Batch credit card and ACH processing
- Tokenization (What is it?) for credit cards and bank accounts
- Integrated rebill process – ability to reattempt soft declines on submitted batches a certain number of times before returning it as decline thereby increasing the probability of a successfully payment
- Account Updater - integrated into rebill process (soft declines and be verified through Visa and MC for data accuracy and then retried)
- Automated Decline recovery through printed letters, templates and recorded voice calls (clients can provide templates for each medium).
- Ability to load credit card chargebacks
- Integration through http and ftp protocols. Support (on demand) for additional input/output formats for integration with legacy systems without major changes on client’s end
Integration methods supported by the module:
|Real Time (HTTPs)||enables integrators to process credit card transactions and eChecks in real time; supports tokenization|
|Batch (FTPs)||enables integrators to upload file batches with credit card and ACH transactions; supports tokenization|
Click integration method's name to access specification.
- UI Hierarchy Diagram - diagram of UI for this module